Ever thought about gaining 20 yards without having to swing any harder or faster or have to buy an expensive new club? Well, it’s all quite possible by optimising the launch conditions of your driver. We will analyse your club data to look for areas that are holding you back with regards to maximising distance, we can then make adjustments designed to increase your efficiency and yardage! And, yes of course, you can still compare your swing speed to the pros!
Analyising the club’s direction and plane through impact.
TrackMan provides a detailed graphic of your club at impact.
Is TrackMan just for good players?
The answer is no. TrackMan can be utilised to help any level of golfer including complete beginners.
What does a TrackMan lesson involve?
This varies from lesson to lesson but an example would be:
- A discussion about your game and any shots that are causing you problems on the course.
- A dozen or so shots hit on TrackMan with a mid iron and driver alongside slow motion video capture.
- V1 video analysis and a review of your TrackMan numbers. This will allow us to determine areas of your swing that need attention in order to get the desired improvements to your ball flight.
- Practice drills and feels to give you the right swing adjustment.
- Verification that the swing changes are producing the desired results by re-videoing and retesting with Trackman. This is often focused on one or two key numbers while keeping a watchful eye on the rest.
- TrackMan data and or video footage emailed to you after the lesson detailing the changes proposed and any drills or feels prescribed.
- Reviewing and retesting in the next lesson.
Do you do Trackman lesson gift vouchers?
Yes – all of my lessons now include TrackMan. If you are looking for a gift idea I can send you a personalised gift voucher or email you a voucher to print. Payment can be made online for convenience.
Can’t I get the same information from video?
The answer is no. It is almost impossible to determine the angle of attack, swing direction and resultant club path at impact using just a camera. The element’s most responsible for the curvature of your golf shots!
What does TrackMan Level 2 Certified mean?
Passing the Level 2 Certification requires an in-depth understanding of TrackMan and the ball flight laws.